Check out the detailed information about Sony Xperia Pro price, features and specification
Sony Xperia Pro (2021) smartphone was launched on 26th January 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1644×3840 pixels. Sony Xperia Pro (2021) is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Sony Xperia Pro (2021) runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. The Sony Xperia Pro (2021) supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia Pro (2021) on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Sony Xperia Pro (2021) based on Android 10 and packs 512GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Sony Xperia Pro (2021) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Sony Xperia Pro (2021) measures 170.18 x 76.20 x 10.16mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 225.00 grams.
Connectivity options on the Sony Xperia Pro (2021) include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Sony Xperia Pro specification
- Model -Sony Xperia Pro
- Released -January 2021
- Status -Available
- Type -Bar
- Dimensions -170.2 x 76.2 x 10.2 mm
- Weight -225.1 Grams
- Waterproof -IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type -OLED
- Size -6.5 inches
- Resolution -1644 x 3840 pixels
- Display Colors -16M Colors
- Pixel Density -643 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen -Capacitive touchscreen
- Display Protection -Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- CPU -Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU -Adreno 650
- RAM (Memory) -12 GB
- Internal Storage -512 GB
- Memory Card Slot -microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Sensors -Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
Native Sony Alpha camera support
- Operating System -Android 10
- User Interface -Yes
- Rear Camera -12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 0.3 MP (depth)
- Image -2160p
- Video [email protected]/25/30/60fps HDR, [email protected]/60/120fps; 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Flash -Zeiss optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
- Front Camera -8 MP (wide)
- SIM -Nano SIM
- Dual SIM -Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fi -Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- USB -USB Type-C 3.1; USB On-The-Go, micro HDMI
- GPS -Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC -Yes
- Wireless Charging -No
- Headphone Jack -Yes
- Capacity -Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery + Fast charging 21W + USB Power Delivery
- Placement -Non-removable
- Video Playback -Yes
- Video Out -Yes
- FM Radio -No
- Ring Tones -Yes
- Loudspeaker -Yes
- Handsfree -Yes
- 4G LTE -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66
- 5G NR Bands -2, 5, 66, 260, 261 Sub6, mmWave
- Speed -HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
Sony Xperia Pro price
Sony Xperia pro has not officially launched in india its price is expected to be 79,990
Is Sony Xperia waterproof?
The Sony Xperia pro comes with an IP65/68 water resistance certification. This ensures that it is safe from low-pressure water jet spray and from the impact of water immersion in depths greater than 1 meter.
What is an IP rating and what does this mean for the Sony Xperia 1?
IP rating is an international standard used to describe the level of sealing efficiency of electrical enclosures against penetration by foreign bodies (such as dirt and dust) and moisture.
These ratings are provided in the form of ‘IP’ (Ingress Protection) followed by two numbers, e.g. IP65.
The first of these numbers refers to defense against solids and ranges from 1 to 6, the higher the number, the better the protection. For example, ‘1’ indicates protection against solid objects over 50mm, while ‘6’ indicates that the system is dust tight.
The second number applies to fluid safety and ranges from 1 to 8. Again, the higher the amount, the better the security the system provides.
0 – no defense at all
1 – Safe from dripping water
2 – Covered from dripping water up to 15 degrees from the vertical
3 – Covered from spraying of water
4 – Safe from splashing water
5 – Covered from low-pressure jet spray for at least 3 minutes.
6 – Covered from heavy jet spray for at least 3 minutes.
7 – covered from immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
8 – secured against the consequences of prolonged immersion in water at depths greater than 1 meter.
Just because a device has been certified with a level 8 rating, this doesn’t actually mean that it has passed the required tests for the levels below it.
As such, when a device has an IP65/68 certification as the Sony Xperia 1 does, this means that it can withstand both a certain amount of spray as well as immersion under water.
Sony clearly state on their website that ‘all ports and attached covers should be firmly closed’, however when this is the case, you can splash water on the Xperia 1 with confidence and even clean it under a tap.