One of the coolest features of any drone is the ability to quickly flip into a first-person view. Use the included controller to get your bearings and view the sky through your drone’s eyes. Enjoy a high-quality flight recording and one of the lightest drones on the market. You will need to register with the FAA for this model.
There are four LED indicators with a 480p camera; not HD quality, but for the price, you get some great aerial shots that will certainly train you for potential, higher-quality drone purchases. Master the sky with Hubsan and take the quadcopter. Rubber legs at the bottom of your drone make it easier to hold landings, too. Great for the first timers.
Although it’s not the best camera, it’s a great drone with a camera choice to get used to taking aerial videos. Record your flight path and store it on your SD card, all with precision thanks to the six-axis gyro stabilization. With great distance and endurance, this is the ideal drone for an intro flyer.
Hubsan X4 FPV Quadcopter-price
Hubsan X4 FPV Quadcopter costs $119 (view price on amazon)
Hubsan X4 FPV Quadcopter-features
- Control distance: 50 – 100meters, Live video distance: around 100 meters
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Instant video preview on the transmitter
- Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
- 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization, Immersive FPV Flight
- Record Flight Video to SD Card
- The quadcopter comes with an installed 3.7V 380mAh lipo battery but the battery for the transmitter is not included (4pcs AA) which is sold separately
- kindly refer to the attached PDF file, troubleshooting page 23rd.
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|